Translation and Support Services
I cannot speak Chinese how will
If you cannot speak Chinese,
we will make a free translator available for you. Our translators have specific skills
and the necessary medical terminology.
1) Medical treatment
2) Assistance in daily life outside the clinic.
are to be paid for by the patient. And, local taxi service is to be paid for by
patient as needed.
1) Reservation for hotel or
2) Selecting the preferred room and facilities.
3) Assisting patient with check-in procedures.
4) Escort the patient to the local police department for the registration.
Full translation during
medical treatment sessions.
1) Helping the patient to
become familiar with the area.
4) Dining - Restaurants & Hotels.
5) Banking - Foreign exchange, cash T/C, etc.
6) Visa extension.
7) Medical exams outside the clinic (Ultra sound and/or TCM therapy).
Full assistance with
translation, registration and payment.
Preparation of treatment
expense list and treatment records.
1) The translation telephone
support from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM for assistance for any daily needs. After-hours
support 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM for emergency only.
2)Translator(s) will not provide any medical diagnoses or analysis opinions.
3) Translation travel escort service (sightseeing, etc.) will be based on
availability of the translators, and will be charged the translation fee.
and emergency care:
If you need emergency care
after-hours, you can do as follows: First, you call the Clinic’s translatorphone
number ( Xiangtan clinic:+86 186-73216429; Changsha clinic: + 86-137-55164022)
to tell the translator about your emergency condition and then you will be
called back shortly after with guidance from the doctor. Secondly, if the doctor
thinks that it is necessary for you to return to the Clinic for emergency
treatment, you should return as soon as possible. But if the doctor thinks your
condition requires specialist attention, they will accompany you to hospital for
treatment. You may need to pay for this emergency treatment cost.